Looking to explore your concession? Our team at Brewster Well Drilling works alongside various mining companies to provide production and exploration drilling. Canada is home to many areas with untapped resources. Our experienced engineers and technicians create custom solutions to fit your specific job. Our team has access to top-of-the-line equipment and drilling tools to access any remote areas in Canada and abroad.
When researching an area, there is a fine line between getting an adequate sample to test for different things and keeping the surrounding areas undisturbed. Our team uses the right tools to tackle any areas with unique complications. With our equipment, we can obtain samples that are not contaminated and can be used in order to further understand what lies beneath the surface.
The Brewster Well Drilling team works with our clients to make sure the job is handled with accuracy and efficiency. Our main services provided are listed below.
- Rotary Air-Blast Drilling – Rotary-percussion air drilling is the simplest and most economical solution for taking the first steps in mining exploration. Performed using a triblade or down-the-hole hammer of varying diameters between 3 and 6.0 inches, samples exit along the borehole walls. This technique is used to get an overall idea of the mining potential for low-cost sites. However, in order to obtain contamination-free samples, we must rely on reverse circulation or diamond core drilling techniques.
- Reverse Circulation Drilling (RC) – Reverse circulation drilling (RC) is a drilling technique that allows samples to be retrieved with minimal contamination. Drilling is typically done using a down-the-hole, tricone, or triblade bit. The samples travel through rods to a sample splitter at surface, avoiding all contact between the samples and the borehole wall. This quick execution technique is usually performed within a diameter of 150 mm and a depth that varies between 50 and 200 meters.
- Diamond Core Drilling (DD) – Diamond core drilling is used in the mining industry to probe the contents of known deposits and potential mining sites. By removing a small diameter of rock from the deposit, geologists can analyze the core through chemical dosage and use the rock for petrographic, structural, and mineralogical studies.
- Blast Hole / Production Drilling – This type of drilling consists of digging cavities within the rock walls in order to insert dynamite. Fast and efficient, this technique allows blasters to perform their work quickly with precision. Drilling is available in several diameters and depths according to the customer's needs.
- Grade Control Drilling – Using reverse circulation drilling techniques and advanced sample splitting and recovery systems, our grade control drills can provide samples helpful in differentiating between ore and waste rock. Doing so will maximize the profitability of your mining operations.
Why Brewster Well Drilling?
Our loyal clients agree that Brewster Well Drilling is a superior source of exploration drilling in Canada and abroad for several reasons. Our sample quality, as well as our speed and effectiveness at safely getting those samples. Our eco-friendly clients appreciate that we disturb the environment as little as possible during retrieval; we use the latest methods and technologies to avoid widespread disturbance. Brewster Well Drilling has a large fleet of necessary equipment with adaptable drills to get the job done with minimal damage to surrounding areas. We even employ an in-house team of specialized mechanics to ensure the proper performance of our rigs.
In addition to our well-maintained equipment, we employ professional operators who are meticulous in their work due to years of experience and our insistence upon the highest standards. We're proud of our safety record! Wherever your location in Canada or abroad, let Brewster Well Drilling deliver the results you need at the most competitive prices.
Call for Exploration Drilling in Canada
If you're in need of exploration drilling in Canada or abroad, speak with our team today and ask about our rotary air blast, reverse circulation and diamond core drilling options. We are always available to talk with our clients about our exploration mining services.