Reverse Circulation Drilling
Reverse Circulation Drilling (RC) is an innovative and efficient technique that Brewster Well Drilling is proud to offer as part of our comprehensive range of services. This method ensures complete recovery of soil and rock samples, eliminating any contamination from the borehole wall. It is carried out using specialized equipment such as a triblade, tricone, or a down-hole hammer. These tools evacuate the samples through the face of the bit into the inside tube of a dual-wall drill steel, preventing any contact with the borehole wall. This technique is not only cost-effective but also remarkably fast. Typically, the borehole created has a diameter of 150 mm and can reach depths ranging from 50 to 200 meters.
As a company specializing in drilling services, we understand the importance of accuracy and efficiency in every project. That is why we have invested in state-of-the-art equipment and continuous training of our staff to ensure we deliver top-notch services to our clients. The RC drilling technique is a testament to our commitment to offering the best possible solutions. By preventing contact between the samples and the borehole wall, we can guarantee the integrity of the samples collected, which is crucial for the accurate assessment of the site.
Furthermore, the speed and cost-effectiveness of this method make it an attractive option for various projects. Whether you are involved in mineral exploration, environmental monitoring, or any other application that requires soil and rock sampling, our RC drilling service is tailored to meet your needs. Our experienced team of professionals is dedicated to ensuring the success of your project by providing reliable and efficient drilling solutions.
Why Choose Brewster Well Drilling?
Why choose Brewster Well Drilling? Sampling demands precision—balancing adequate testing while preserving the environment. We utilize specialized tools for uncompromised samples, revealing subsurface secrets. Our services include:
- Rotary Air-Blast Drilling: Economical and ideal for initial mining exploration, it provides a broad understanding of mining potential. For pure samples, however, we employ reverse circulation or diamond core drilling.
- Reverse Circulation Drilling (RC): Ensures minimal sample contamination with samples going through rods, avoiding borehole wall contact.
- Diamond Core Drilling (DD): Analyzes known deposits through small diameter rock extractions, invaluable for diverse geological studies.
- Blast Hole/Production Drilling: Precise and swift, designed for inserting dynamite at various depths.
- Grade Control Drilling: Maximizes mining profitability by distinguishing ore from waste using advanced sampling techniques.
Brewster Well Drilling stands out in exploration drilling for our sample quality, speed, eco-friendly approaches, and vast equipment fleet. Our seasoned operators maintain our reputation for safety and excellence. Looking for top-tier exploration drilling? Contact Brewster Well Drilling, with branches in Halifax and St. John's, serving global clients.